Roadway Project Manager - Ontario
OFFICE LOCATION: Inland Empire
Mark Thomas is looking to build a team of talented professionals & staff for its newest office location in Ontario, CA!
The individual in the Project Manager role will be responsible to successfully manage & deliver a variety of transportation and roadway design projects, and is expected to secure repeat business and win new business for growth. The Project Manager will manage all aspects of multiple projects using company project controls, available staff and sub-consultant resources including scopes, budgets and schedules. This role requires the requisite skills to lead and supervise teams, supervise direct reports plus manage & grow client relationships.
- Lead project teams to successful completion of quality deliverables
- Manage quality, budget and schedule of responsible projects
- Engage with all aspects of project proposals & participate in client interviews
- Generate sufficient business to sustain and grow responsible group
- Effectively communicate (verbal and written) successful strategies and technical solutions to staff, clients and sub-consultants
- Manage direct reports effectively
- Achieve financial success & utilization targets
- 8 - 10 + years progressive experience & responsibilities in design, delivery, and coordination of transportation design projects
- BS/ MS in civil engineering and California PE license
- Knowledge of & experience with CALTRANS a plus
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and MS Project
- Knowledge of overall project deliverable processes (PSR, PAED, PS&E)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of project financials and metrics
Will also consider more qualified Senior Project Manager level applicants.